ONLY ONE MONTH TO GO!!
Officially today, I only have one month before I leave for Cambodia!! I'm excited and scared at the same time. Since I am busy with both of my jobs, fundraising and training, it seems I barely have time to think about it! (Let alone sleep!)So I sometimes feel a little unprepared!
However, I have tried to learn a few Cambodian words. Hopefully I am saying them close enough to correct so that I will be understood!
johmree-uhp soo-uh - Hello!
lee-aa suhn hao-y - Goodbye!
And one I hope I don't have to use:
kuh-nyohm wohng-weng pleuw - I'm lost!
And one I know I will have to use!:
bawng-gohn neuw ei naa - Where are the toilets?
Sometime, I will need to go find out what Cambodian food is like. I wonder if it is anything like Thai food. They are neighbors, so I'm hoping the food is similiar! (I LOVE Thai food!)
Below is the map that shows the route we are going to take on the bike ride. I was told it was flat, BUT I see a section that has what appear to be mountains! Oh no! Hopefully these trusty thighs of mine will get me over those mountains!

you can donate at

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home