School Loans - Want to be my Benefactor?

So, I have been thinking a lot lately about my school loans, in addition to the money that I am raising for CycleCambodia. Frequently, I find myself daydreaming about those stories you hear about people who randomly have some nice benefactor pay their student debt or credit card debt. Then I fantasize that I am one of those people and then I further wander into the thoughts of what I would do if someone did pay all of my student loans for me. That answer is easy. I would sell everything I had collected from all the years of travelling and move back to Romania and take the job offer I had to work in the HIV/AIDS orphanage in Constanta, Romania.
So . . . If there is anyone out there that would like to be that benefactor (or one of those benefactors) PLEASE contact me devinsilver@yahoo.com . Wishful thinking, I know but I am sure there are people out there that are willing and able...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home