Friday, June 29, 2007

No computer anymore

So I no longer have a computer, as my own has crashed and the one that I have been using was from my teaching job. It's hard.

At the moment, life is not too bad. I'm moving into a permanent house in Logan Circle/Shaw area now. I'm really excited because it is a 4-storey Victorian rowhouse. It also has a backyard and I will be allowed to have a dog there!!! So one day soon, I may get a dog.... we will see.

In case any of you are curious too: I recently made this cheesy quiz about me at the request of another friend. You can take it at: http://www02.quizyourfriends.com/takequiz.php?quizname=070613144124-642263

Other than moving, not much is happening, just the regular: biking, climbing, working, swimming, doing photography and chillin around town. Oh I'm reading a great book Three Cups of Tea right now and looking forward to the Folklife Festival this weekend.


Below is some of the amazing food from the catering shoot I photographed:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home