Anyone want to adopt a dog?
So I would like to figure out how to get Oscar Davis (I named this dog) away from his owner and into a new family that will take care of him. We thought he had died after he didn't show up to eat for a few days, but then he showed up and seemed to be doing okay. OD is one of three emaciated dogs that live next to Ivan in Wyoming. This boy was the friendliest and cutest. He won my heart instantly. I would love any help in getting this dog to DC so I can place him into a loving home.
The pics don't show how horrible it is for him. All his ribs, spine and hips are completely exposed. Currently Ivan is feeding him and the other two as often as he is home, but since he is in the field frequently it is hard for him to make up where their owner is lacking.
PLEASE contact me with ideas and/or donations.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home