Well it's been over two months since I last wrote on this blog. Things have happened of course, but too much to throw into a blog all in one go, at least. Amazingly, I still live in the same place - 6 months now!!! I think that may be a new record of sorts. However, I have not been in the same room that entire time..... Oh well, one step at a time, right?
Well in a week from Monday, I will be heading to Brazil! I'm just starting to get excited about it. I will also have a day layover in Panama and also Miami. Bit bugged about Miami as it is just another day away and I have never really had any desire to go to Miami. I blame CSI Miami. Now Las Vegas on the other hand....
As of 1 Jan I will be officially unemployed, unless some things really change for me and my luck/karma really turns around. I'm not looking forward to it, but maybe this is that little extra push I need to just go take those photography classes, start my own business, and get a teaching certificate. (they all fit together, really) Why are you going to Brazil then, you might ask? Well I bought the tickets back when I had savings and a strong hope for a future perm job. And can't waste those non-refundable tickets, now can I?
Other things: Danger is dating Roxzy. I'm pretty sure they are official.
Here's a pic of Danger at Halloween as the Brazilian Futball fan.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home