Namibia
So I went to Namibia in late March on my way to a friend's wedding in Cape Town, South Africa. It was beautiful. Would have loved to have stayed in Namibia for a while. I've seen jobs posted at the World Bank in Namibia and have been tempted to apply. I've seen ones for South Africa also, but have given in to the temptation... :)
My entire trip to Namibia and South Africa was full of nature, but Namibia was especially full of it. I spent a day in the desert and a few days in the small town of Walvis Bay (second or third largest city in Namibia). I loved wondering around the town and being in the small town environment. Since I was walking everywhere, I got strange looks and honks with yells out the window, "Want a ride?" "Where you goin?". Apparently white people don't walk in Namibia. Below are a few pics of Namibia.





2 Comments:
very cool. Got anymore pics?
Ya. They are taking forever to upload though. Maybe some more by the end of the week.
Post a Comment
<< Home