Some pics from South Africa
Lately, I've been having problems with uploading pics to this blog so I'm just posting a few at a time when I can.
Here's a few from South Africa.
One is of Bella during our play time, which was the highlight of my trip. I missed Bella before getting there but didn't realize how much until we started playing. She's so much fun and the best dance partner. It was a trip to hear her new South African accent instead of her English accent.
The other pics include my beautiful friend Tam in her wedding dress. She was stunning and a bit dreamy as she came down the mountain in her dress with the sun hitting her so she was in this glowing cocoon of white silk.
The rest are of Keeley, AJ, Matt and I doing things in SA. Table Mount was a bit too windy for them to allow us to the top. Not sure what they were thinking, I mean ya we nearly blew off the cliff next to where we parked, but whatever. They're overly cautious.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home