Thursday, August 09, 2007

A List....


One of my friends makes a lot of lists. So today I’m following Sokphal’s (http://www.carpediem16.blogspot.com/)example and making a list. This time it’s things I’m grateful for (other than the obvious – family, friends, good health, yada, yada, yada):


1.) Vitamin K – good for fighting off rat poison in dogs (cross fingers he is completely cured!!)










3.) Craigslist – finding roommates





4.) Photography – it’s fun. I miss my camera (I had to return it and be responsible) and my Mac. :(






5.) Music groups: Interpol, I Love You But I’ve Chosen Darkness, Morrissey, Franz Ferdinand, classical composers, Pet Shop Boys, Elefant, The Church, Cities, The Strokes, Libertines, Depeche Mode, A-ha (oh yes), U2, Erasure, etc. . .





6.) Zoo – makes me appreciate my freedom to roam, which is directly related to my number one fear – being locked away in a prison for a crime I didn’t commit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home