Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Only 23 days to GO!!!


So I only have 23 days to go and I still have $1,700 to go! So in an effort to raise the money I am doing a raffle for a Dinner with Devin! This is for a dinner with me next Saturday, 14 October 2006. I promise I am a good date. So, yes if you want to participate in a good cause, you can buy a $10 raffle ticket by donating 6 Great British Pounds on > www.justgiving.com/devin Be sure to enter your email address and leave a comment that says "Raffle". This way I can email you your raffle ticket number via your email address. The dinner will take place next Saturday.

You can visit my other blog: >Dinner with Devin for more information

1 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger Davina said...

I like that picture of you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home