I'm getting a DOG!!!
So it's official, I have been approved for adopting a dog. He is half German Shepherd and half Doberman Pincher. I've pasted the shelter's picture of him. He get's to come home on Wednesday evening. I will post pictures on Thursday.
Also, his current name is Ranger - - I do NOT like that name! Please let me know if you have any suggestions for his new name. So far on the list is: Danger, Silas, Jedediah, and Jacob.
Hope to hear your suggestions!!


6 Comments:
Miriam’s vote: Silas
Emmett’s vote: Silas
Emma: Silas
Davina: ummm…definitely not Danger. I’m already scared of the dog. A Doberman pincher? Lol.
Gracie: No boy names!!! Princessie!
Mike: Silas
Exciting that you’re getting a dog!! We’re pronouncing Silas as S-eye-lus. Is that right? Miriam: Silas is cute.
Keep us posted. And cool new blog!!
I like the new header.
Love you,
All of us!
I SOOOO want a dog. But for the reasons you mention in another post (tiring, have to be home to take for walks, feeding, etc.,) we couldn't take care of one right now. Your dog is very cute! I don't know if I could have a Doberman pincher, though. Reminds me too much of the mean dogs across the street in Oklahoma that bit one of the Thatcher kids' hands. :) Have fun!
I SOOOO want a dog. But for the reasons you mention in another post (tiring, have to be home to take for walks, feeding, etc.,) we couldn't take care of one right now. Your dog is very cute! I don't know if I could have a Doberman pincher, though. Reminds me too much of the mean dogs across the street in Oklahoma that bit one of the Thatcher kids' hands. :) Have fun!
I SOOOO want a dog. But for the reasons you mention in another post (tiring, have to be home to take for walks, feeding, etc.,) we couldn't take care of one right now. Your dog is very cute! I don't know if I could have a Doberman pincher, though. Reminds me too much of the mean dogs across the street in Oklahoma that bit one of the Thatcher kids' hands. :) Have fun!
I SOOOO want a dog. But for the reasons you mention in another post (tiring, have to be home to take for walks, feeding, etc.,) we couldn't take care of one right now. Your dog is very cute! I don't know if I could have a Doberman pincher, though. Reminds me too much of the mean dogs across the street in Oklahoma that bit one of the Thatcher kids' hands. :) Have fun!
I SOOOO want a dog. But for the reasons you mention in another post (tiring, have to be home to take for walks, feeding, etc.,) we couldn't take care of one right now. Your dog is very cute! I don't know if I could have a Doberman pincher, though. Reminds me too much of the mean dogs across the street in Oklahoma that bit one of the Thatcher kids' hands. :) Have fun!
Post a Comment
<< Home