So tired......
Ok. I know a dog is not like having a kid. Please tell me a kid is easier. PLEASE!!! I have an active toddler on my hands. I've only had him for 46 hours and it feels like 4 days. Don't get me wrong, I ABSOLUTELY love having him. I'm just out of shape.
Yesterday I took him running, scratch that, he took me running in the morning for 30 minutes (and again this morning). Then we walked for 15. Then I took him for a 15 min walk at lunch. And then we went for an hour walk after work and then to the dog park for about an hour. Last night I fell asleep at 10:30!! That is SO SO early for me. I only woke up because I was super hot. Why was I hot, you might ask? No it wasn't because it's summer. Well, at some point during my rest, Danger decided to get up on my bed and snuggle right up next to me. There are no personal boundaries with this dog. He even had his face on my neck. Now if any of you know me, you know that I'm a fairly light sleeper and if anyone touches my neck I instantly wake up (think Kenya). But I was so tired I didn't even wake up when he did that.
Despite my efforts to tire him out yesterday, he was wide awake at 5:30 in the morn. I now understand the idiom, "wide eyed and bushy tailed" firsthand.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home